This guide will walk you through how to sync your Notion↗ data with CustomerOS.
CustomerOS connects to Notion via a Notion Private Integration.
- Log into Notion and navigate to your My Integrations↗ page and click on
Name your new integration (we recommend
CustomerOS!) and press
Under the capabilities tab, make sure that the following are selected at a minimum:
Read user information including email addresses
Internal Integration Secretfrom the Secrets tab.
You will now need to select the pages that you wish to sync with CustomerOS.
Navigate to the page(s) you want to share with CustomerOS. Click the ••• menu at the top right of the page, select Add connections, and choose the integration you created.
You will need to carry out this step for all the pages you wish to share with CustomerOS.
Log into your CustomerOS account↗, click on the
Settingsbutton and paste your Notion Internal Integration Secret into the
Notion Access tokenfield. Press save.
That’s it! CustomerOS will now continuously monitor your Notion account for data changes and automatically sync them to CustomerOS.
- CustomerOS collects your Notion data and stores this within your customer graph for easy manipulation into useful aggregations and views
- This data includes contacts, interactions, companies, deals and more!
- Once stored in CustomerOS, this data is linked to all other customer data from other systems and inputs
- This allows you to see the full picture about your customer without having to load data from one place to another!